Small Family Winery & Vineyard Experience – Brown Hill Estate, Cape Grace Wines & Windows Estate
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rosa Brook, Western Australia
- Product code: sfw18
Visit three family vineyards from three different sub regions of Margaret River on a private tour with the owners.
As a personal guest of the vineyard owners you will have the opportunity to explore the sites and wines produced in three of Margaret River’s Small Family Vineyards/Wineries. The owners will personally take you through their award-winning wines produced in tiny quantities, fully grown, processed and bottled on site, allowing you to experience wines that are a genuine representation of artisan winemaking.Arriving at Brown Hill Estate at 1 pm, venture off the beaten track and arrive at Cape Grace Wines at 2.30 pm then journey to your final destination, Windows Estate at 4 pm. This is a self drive tour. Contact us if you would like the option of adding a driver service to your tour.
Your private tour includes:
- Walk through the vineyards with the owners
- Learn about the seasons of the vineyard and the intricacies of grape growing and harvesting
- As a personal guest of the vineyard owner you will be guided through a private tasting in the vineyard/barrel room/winery of the flagship wines from each of the three Single Vineyard Estate's
- Go behind the scenes in the winery where you will learn the three different approaches to winemaking
- Option for wine purchases to be consolidated and shipped either domestically or internationally at the final location
Bookings are essential as you will meet with the family members behind the estate name.
This is a private tour with a minimum of 1 and a maximum 6 people in your booking.
Enclosed footwear is required to take the tour.
This experience is only suitable for persons aged 18+