Tasting Terroir- With Brown Hill Estate, Cape Grace Wines & Windows Estate
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rosa Brook, Margaret River, Western Australia
- Product code: ge18
Exclusive Wine Tasting with the owners and makers
Friday 16th November 2018 - 3 pm to 5 pm
Location - Brown Hill Estate Barrel Room, 925 Rosa Brook Road, Rosa Brook, Margaret River
Join three of Margaret River’s most successful small family wineries for an intimate tasting showcasing the subregional differences found among the region’s most iconic wines – Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay.
A strong focus on the vineyard and the fruit, a minimal intervention philosophy in the winery and the exclusive use of estate grown fruit all run like a common thread through the identity of the three producers involved: Brown Hill Estate, Cape Grace Wines and Windows Estate.
Tasting their single vineyard wines side by side you'll discover both differences and similarities between our highly diverse region’s different areas. Both current releases and back vintages from the museum are available for tasting during this intimate event, which is hosted by the owners of all three participating estates and held in the rustic barrel room at Brown Hill Estate.
Those attending the tasting are also offered the exclusive opportunity to consolidate wines from all three wineries and have them shipped home together. The Bailey, The Davies and The Karri-Davies families look forward to meeting you.
- Exclusive Tasting with the owners and makers from three small family wineries
- Side by Side tasting of Cabernet Sauvignon from three small family wineries
- Side by Side tasting of Chardonnay from three small family wineries
- Back vintage museum tasting of a wine from three small family wineries
- Opportunity to purchase a special mixed dozen which includes wines from all three small family wineries
Event limited - Bookings Essential
Not sure where to find Brown Hill Estate? Head to our Visit Us page to locate our charming village of Rosa Brook. (Hint – we’re 10 minutes from the town of Margaret River.)
*Event only available to particpants 18+